Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

It's Father's Day 2009 and I've spent it all alone. My dad's in Pigeon Forge and my daughter's in Oklahoma. Just me and some time alone and a couple of movies. So I figured this would be the perfect day to start something that's been on my heart for a while.

Purpose of this blog: More than anything, I want to be he husband and the father that God wants me to be. This blog is part of my journey. Feel free to eavesdrop on us if you want. Your encouragement, accountability, and ideas are appreciated. I also pray that our family may encourage you as you seek to follow Christ and pass on your faith. I understand and accept that this is not the church's responsibility. It's mine! By His grace, I know that God has and will equip me to be the leader I need to be.

Happy Father's Day! Men, it's time for us to step up to the plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment